Crown XTI1002 Power Amplifier (2x 500W @ 4ohm)
Crown does it again! Their power amps are near-legendary, and the XTi 2 series is yet another example of rock-solid, powerful, innovative power amplification. Here, the XTi 1002 is packed with Peak Plus Limiters that give you full control over threshold, attack, and release.
What's more, the Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section gives you control over frequency, gain, and filter type, so you can tune your XTi 1002 to your system. Beyond that, there are three fan modes you can choose from - normal, early, and full speed - so you can match the fan performance to your needs.
Other noteworthy features include system monitoring for software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature, integrated cast-aluminium handles for easy handling and dependable durability, a locking power cord clip, high-tech control software, and 29 user-definable presets.
Bottom line? The XTi 2 series, including the XTi 1002, gives you an excellent solution for power amplification. Choose the one that best meets your power needs.
- Stereo Wattage: 700W @ 2 ohms, 500W @ 4 ohms, 275W @ 8 ohms
- Bridged Mono Wattage: 1000W @ 8 ohms, 1400W @ 4 ohms
- Peak Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls - normal, early and full speed - for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminium handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager and System Architect control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user-definable
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website